Think Of Me

 (Jesus Christ)


In darkest night

When all seems lost

Fear overwhelms

Think of me.

I will be there

Close as the beating of your heart.


When you loose your way

Frightened, crushed and in despair

Think of me

I will be your strength and shield

Light within the darkness

Believe in me and you will never die.

Colin Ian Jeffery






Lord, I give up all my own plans and purposes.
All my own desires and hopes and accept thy will for my life.
I give myself, my life, my all, utterly for thee, to be thine forever.
Fill me, and seal me with thy Holy Spirit, use me as thou will it
Send me where thou will it. And work out the whole "will"  of my life.
At any cost, now and forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife