Man Who Walked On Water

"Tomorrow will be brighter than today, "

My father often said when I went to him

Tearful after hurting myself, needing parental love,

Pain kissed away with hugs making me happy.

Darkness always gives way finally to the light

Storms abate with terrors of night soon forgot.

Tomorrow is full of promise with dawn's birth

Future bright as heart and resolve make it.

With determination seeking God in His everywhere.

Climbing life's mountain range to find Heaven

Having faith, compassion for united family of Man.

Smiling, my father would tell of a Jewish man

Who preached love and peace and walked on water

Raised the dead, healed the sick and esteemed the poor. 

Colin Ian Jeffery





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife