A Childlike Faith

Give me a childlike faith Lord

Childlike to believe

Accepting without hesitation

What I will receive


When I ask You to save me

Salvation is so near

Inviting You into my heart Lord

Your immediately there


Trusting in Your promises

Yea, yea, and Amen

You have spoken, ' It is finished! '

Abides my soul in Him


Sin's power over me is broken

I have victory in Christ

My cost, just to surrender

You've paid the ransom price


Cleansed, O Hallelujah

New beginnings, praise You Lord

Saving grace all sufficient

Faith believing in Your Word


Burden bearer precious Jesus

Lowly Saviour meek and mild

You have paved the way for sinners

By faith in You (As a little child)


Gary James Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife