A Prayer

 Lord Bless my hands today.

Lord Give me words to say

When the world will pass my way,

Will I ignore them, will I emplore them

To love You with all their heart

With all their might.

Lord..take my hand I'm yours.


Lord, make me feel their pain

Lord, don't let me speak in vain.

Lord don't let my life go by

Before You've touched them

Before You've saved them,

To worship You with all their heart

With all their strength.

Lord…You're so good to me.


Lord, I lay before your face

Lord, myself I pray erase

Lord, let Jesus' power abound

To bring deliverance, to heal their sickness,

To glorify Lord Jesus

Let Him be praised

Lord, use me I'm Yours.

Kathryn King






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife