Draw Me Closer

The wind blows, I hear Your voice say

Come away and see

The place I've prepared for you is

lovelier and free.

My love will find you.

My love won't die.

Let me enfold you

I hear your heart's cry.


The world longs to know me

But look through broken glass

The life I would give to them

For time eternal lasts.

My love will find them

My love won't die

Tell them I love them

My Word never lies.


The future is hard to see

I know You're always near.

I'll go on believing Lord

Just wipe away the tears.

Your love will find me

Your love is true.

Though men forsake me

I'll cling close to you.


So draw me closer

Closer to You

I want nothing more

nothing Lord but You.


I reach my hands Lord

Reach out to You.

I want nothing more

Than being close to You.

Kathryn King






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife