For All The Years

I love you Lord

I really love you Lord

I thank You for Your tender care

I praise You Lord

I really praise You Lord

For all the years You've given me

For all the tears You've wiped away

For all the fears I've overcome in You.


When I was just a girl

I didn't know joy then

I knew about a Savior

Who had died for me


When I grew some more

I fell down on my knees

And took You as my Lord

My heart set free


Lord I know this one thing

You put into my heart

I want to tell the world

You love them too.


How can I help them see

How much You mean to me?

How You have guided me

and kept me free.


It doesn't matter now

how much the world hates me.

It hated You more

than we could know.


You brought the light of God

and showed us the Father.

You put into our hearts

a fire that will not die. 

Kathryn King








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife