Family

Family, Family, that's what it's all about

Having you there, hearing your cares

Loving you all the more.


Family, Family, you're all so dear to me.

Never you mind, I'll try to find

A way to show I love you.


You're very special to me

With all your talents I see.

Everyone of you know

That God wants you to grow.


Matthew, Steven and Mike

And Daniel are wonderful sons.

Scarlet and Solomon too

You help my day not be blue.


Donna, Helene and Raquel

You're all so helpful and nice

Cheryl and Tyler too

The Lord has blessings for you.


Nena and Mike you know

Have been such a wonderful pair

Marta, Mike, Christy and Sm

Their lives show so much flair.


Now that our daughters are two 

Our family is growing each day

They've blessed our hearts and lives

In so many, many ways.


Grandchildren are such fun 

Their antics can't be replaced.

We cheer them on through life

Knowing the trials they face.


Now with my husband anew 

Not knowing what destiny holds.

My prayers going up to the Lord

Our walk together be bold!

Kathryn King




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife