I Will Call On Him

 The Lord is my rock and my fortress

My deliverer in Him will I trust

He is my shield, horn of my salvation

My deliverer in Him will I trust.

My high tower, my refuge my savior

Thou savest me from violence

I will call on the Lord who is worthy

I will call on the Lord who is worthy

To be praised I shall be saved from my

enemies. I will call on Him.


When the waves of death compassed about me

And ungodly men made me afraid

The sorrows of hell compassed about me

The snares of death prevented me

In my distress I called upon the Lord

And cried to my God

And He did hear my voice out of His temple

He did hear my voice out of His temple

And my cry did enter into His ears.

And He delivered me.

Kathryn King





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife