Lord I Trust In Thee

 God I don’t know your plan for me

But I do know I trust in thee

To be my protector and my guide

As in your presence, I abide


When I am quiet and submissive

To your still small voice

It guides me and causes my heart to rejoice


You have promised me to always be near

To rid my heart of all doubt and fear

You promised to give me courage faith and power

Every day and every hour


When my thoughts are upon you my hopes you raise

I offer a prayer to you my Lord as I offer up my praise


Thank you Lord for all the blessings you send

My father my Lord and my dearest friend


I don’t know your plans for me Lord

But I totally trust in thee

From here unto eternity it

Will forever be!

Becky LaPrarie







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife