Passion, Purpose & Profession

 When people talk of what to do

They say find your passion and stay with that

But for some others, their what to do

Is to find your purpose and go with that.

Now, with conflicting views on what to do

Many can’t seem to choose a profession

And the indecision on what to do

Result in long-standing confusion.


In my case, there’s the passion I love to do:

Weave deep words and make them flow

But there’s also the purpose I need to do:

Educate, inspire, and help many grow.

So I decided on what I’d do:

Find a way to explore both worlds

So now you see just what I do:

Help many grow by weaving words.


Have you discovered what you must do?

The path that’s meant just for you

You sure can work out what you should do

By letting my story inspire you.

And note that deciding is a must to do

As fast as time would let you

So begin in earnest on what you should do

For the earlier you start the better for you.

Viola Akhigbe




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife