God's Servant Will Set Everything Right

"Take a good look at my servant. I'm backing him to the hilt.

He's the one I chose,

and I couldn't be more pleased with him.

I've bathed him with my Spirit, 

my life.

He'll set everything right among 

the nations

He won't call attention to what he does

with loud speeches and gaudy parades.

He won't brush aside the bruised and the hurt

and he won't disregard the small and insignificant,

but he'll steadily and firmly set things 

right.

He won't tire out and quit. HE WON'T BE STOPPED

until he's finished his work to - set things

right on earth.

Far-flung ocean islands

wait expectantly for his teaching".


Eugene H. Peterson,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Speak Jesus

A David Psalm, when he outwitted Abimelech and got away. (Psalm 34)

The Innkeeper’s Wife